- Online tutoring trial has seen great success with year 7 and 8 students
- Initially planned for delivery this term, our tutoring program has been re-designed to deliver online
- Delivered by our tutors employed by the school and focused on building key literacy and numeracy skills
- Expansion of the program to enable all junior students from years 7 to 10 to register for the remainder of Term 3.
We have seen great success with our online tutoring program that has been trialled with Year 7 and 8 students this term. These sessions are led by a group of tutors initially employed by the school to run face-to-face after school tutoring which has since been re-designed to deliver online. We invite you to get your son / daughter involved in.
The online tutoring sessions:
- Is available to all junior students from Year 7 to Year 10.
- are small group sessions undertaken on Zoom with an allocated tutor.
- two 45 minute duration sessions per week.
- Are focused on building literacy and numeracy skills
- Maximum of 5 students included in each session.
- The school will identify the session times for students.
- Student’s will be allocated to the same time slot each week for consistency.
To register for the program, follow the link provided in the email sent to all parents on Wednesday 25 August. Students already registered for the program will maintain their placement.