With the onset of colder weather, students may find it it a little more challenging to stay warm and in uniform. Only uniform items are permitted to be worn at school. Below are a few ideas that may assist your child to keep warm at school.
How to keep warm and stay in uniform
- Students may wear thermal undergarments that are fully covered by the uniform
- The school fleecy jumper may be combined with the track jacket or the spray jacket
- Girls may wear black tailored trousers
- Boys may wear grey school trousers
- Black hosiery may be worn instead of white socks with the girls’ skirt
- The school tracksuit may be worn on Wednesdays
- A plain black scarf may be worn
Temporary Changes to Uniform Purchases from School
To facilitate the purchase of warmer uniform items, we have temporarily changed the operation of the uniform shop. Uniform items may be purchased online via the school website. Once purchased, items will be distributed to your child after lunch on the following day. This will continue until further notice when we will resume our usual opening hours once the public have access.
For more comprehensive details concerning the school uniform, please go here.