In our first week, each of our students were given student organisers that have been published with key information about our school and provide for students a place to record and organise their learning and assessments.
In 2014, we are trialling an electronic version of this organiser. It is called myediary and every student has been provided access to it. Teachers can post homework and students can indicate their progress. For parents, you will be able to see your child’s homework diary anywhere, any time.
Student access to myediary is through their department email. Students can access their email through the department portal. They simply follow the links and can access directly.
Benefits of the Electronic Diary
- Works with or without internet. Students can lookup homework whilst in transit to and from school.
- View homework already assigned in diary by teachers
- Receive instant messages and important announcements from the school.
- Never Lose it! An electronic diary is impossible to lose.
- Ability to self-set reminders Plus notes and tasks. Also track study progress.